과목별점수
국어수학영어사회과학한국사도덕
상담내용

가입정보는 상담 목적 외에 사용되지 않습니다.

Saving The Golden Goose: Where True Gold Lies

페이지 정보

작성자 Jerald Moreton 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-02-02 00:36

본문

growkit golden teacher Wherever you are right now in your life, please stop for a moment and hear this truth. The true gold lies not in the outcome or accomplishment, it is in the process of creating. When you give yourself a little space and care for the golden goose inside you, you will once again lay a golden egg. Don't worry, there is no where to go, you have everything you need for the blissful life you desire. You just forgot where the true gold lives--inside of you.

What was most remarkable though, was that it wasn't my class. I was their substitute teacher. The transformation they experienced took place in a two week period. For the two years I subbed, this ritual of establishing respect and mutual worth had the same results--regardless of were it was applied. So-called troubled, hyper, or violent kids all rose to the expectation that they too, were worthy of being addressed and treated with respect. Was I a super teacher or psychological genius? Not by any stretch. I simply worked a principle. That's the great thing about principles; they work regardless of who uses them. Later in my career, I saw a memorable illustration of the power of positive expectations. It came from the story of a legendary trader with a comic strip name.

Never Mistake the Egg as the Gift. We have become a society that values things more than people. It is often joked, tongue-in-cheek that you are only as good as your last accomplishment. That is the ultimate lie. We are not a collection of the things that we do, the sale that we make, or the goal that is conquered. You are the gift. You are the Golden Goose. The egg is just the last thing you created.

growkit golden teacher "Mahana-you-ugly! Get out of that tree!" I was at a leadership development retreat when I heard this line from a campy, dated flick produced by the Mormon Church. The video was titled Johnny Lingo and it was based on a short story of the same name. Despite its unintentional political incorrectness, it was hard to dismiss the invaluable lessons it demonstrated.

golden teacher growkit Our former employer had fired Bill because he was 'too slow and indecisive'. How was it that a man who'd had two exemplary careers as a fire-jumper and military analyst and had enjoyed a long and successful career at other institutions come to us only to disappoint? Amazingly, his bosses did not ask this question. They found it easier to blame him and his former employers for duplicity. He was gone within months.

Everyone knows by the time they're in 3rd grade that it's teacher's pet who has the honor of cleaning the erasers, wiping down the blackboard, and replacing stubs with fresh, long white pieces of chock that felt amazingly smooth as your fingers slid lightly over their cool hardness as you placed them neatly in the chock tray. Mrs. Conroy smiled at me as she arranged the pages of each student's best cursive writing on the bulletin boards flanking both sides of the clean blackboard. We had everything in place for tomorrow. It would be a great day. And I was, indeed, a good girl who had learned the hard way to wiggle her toes a few months ago with the encouragement of the physical therapy heroes.

When we do not know how to pray, God's Holy Spirit will help in that regard. Or we can use the Bible as a starting place. David offered up prayers in the book of Psalms. Jesus gave us a model prayer in the Lord's Prayer.

I will give you an example. The Northridge earthquake in 1994 destroyed my home. I was forced to move into an apartment that didn't allow dogs. I had a beautiful blonde golden retriever I was forced to give away.

Still other workshops may have breathing or breath work or sacral cranial work or acupressure, shiatsu or, well the list is infinite. They even show movies. And there are places where one can borrow consciousness raising sound and video tapes. There is a bookshop in the main office filled with tapes and books and things one might need. Some come for room and board but most are here for workshops and seminars.

If you tested five new things every month and just one out of the five was successful (if you use our monthly teaching strategies it's more likely to be four out of five) then at the end of a year you would have twelve new proven teaching strategies to add to your mix. So testing and measuring all of your teaching is the first golden rule for motivating learners.

golden teacher growkit Perhaps rather than dependence on chemicals and substances outside ourselves there may be other ways which are more effective in changing ones' consciousness. Permanent positive ways. These include prayer and meditation. (As well as movement and sound, touch and massage and yoga and hugs). Doctors should be allowed to treat their patients with ways that are effective and also the least harmful. Harmless even if they do not work. (So other ways can be tried).

Read these to give a background on each child. There may be issues of family problems, health or learning problems as well as academic results. You might also learn of some talent the student has to help engage him/her successfully in class work. Knowing these things about your students will help tailor the ways in which you react to a student's behaviour. (I had an horrific evening after I had admonished strongly a male student sent to me for disciplining. He disappeared from the school. I then found out from the teacher he was suicidal. Fortunately for me, all was well).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

검정고시 전문학원 청운학원에서 함께 하고 싶으신가요?상담 신청하기

검정고시 전문학원 청운학원에서
함께 하고 싶으신가요?
상담 신청하기

그누보드5
경기도 의정부시 시민로118 (의정부동, 은덕빌딩5층) 학원설립운영등록번호 : 1316 학원명 : 청운패스학원
전국대표번호 : 1566-1167 | 상담전화 : 031)855-2700 | 사업자등록번호 : 856-93-00900 | 개인정보보호관리책임자 : 이지연
교습비: 초등179 검정131 보습170

송파점
서울 송파구 가락로 114(석촌동 296-2 신우빌딩 4층) | 학원설립운영등록번호 :7627 | 사업자등록번호 ; 218-94-21721
대표 : 이영욱 | 학원명 : 청운검정고시수능학원 | 대표번호 : 02-424-6200 상담전화 : 02-419-7100
보통교과/입시·검정/종합112   보통교과/입시·검정/단과120   보습·논술/단과(초등부)192   보습·논술/단과(중등부)204   보습·논술/단과(고등부)228

Copyright © www.cwpass.co.kr.
All rights reserved.